How To confirm If Your NYIF Loan Has Been Approved can be accessed below :
GoldenNewsNg gathered that Nigerian Youth Investment Fund NYIF is a government initiative created to boost the Nigerian economy through leverage and access to finance for youths. The fund hopes to serve as a catalyst to unleash the potential of the youth and enable many of them build businesses that will increase the employment rate.
The management of Nirsaal Microfinance Bank (NMFB) has started approving loans to 2021 applicants.
The Nirsal Microfinance loan that was offered by the federal government to help Nigerians run their businesses, is set to be disbursed for the second batch.
However, all microfinance bank loans, including the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) and TCF Covid 19 loans, will start disbursing funds by next month.
These are some simple steps to follow to check your NYIF loan status:
1. Login to the NYIF official Website https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng.
2. Provide your username and password.
3. Click on 2021 NYIF loan Beneficiaries.
4. Download the PDF list of successful persons and check for your name.
5. Visit the NYIF portal https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app.
6. Provide your login details[Bank Verification Number(BVN)]
7. Then click on Validate.
All applicants are advised to check their NYIF dashboard and email. Postal address to determine if their loan has been approved.
TRENDING ON GOLDENNEWSNG.COM