Here is How to stop windows automatic update permanently : If you have been searching for possible way to stop windows automatic update permanently, we are glad to share this tips with you.
One very good reason you just have to disable or stop windows auto-update is the fact that it helps to save if not more than 50% of your data consumption when connected to internet access.
Without further ado, if your data consumes faster whenever your system is connected to a wifi network, then you should ensure the system automatic update is disabled on your system.
Kindly follow the below steps to learn how to stop windows automatic update permanently.
- Tap on the Windows button on the keyboard
- Now type “Services“
- Simply tap on the “Services“
- Once it opens, type the letter “W” and scroll to where you see “Windows Update“
- Now double tap on the “Windows Update“
- Go to “Startup type” and select “Disabled“
- Tap the “Apply” button and then hit the “OK” button
Finally, you have permanently disabled the windows 10 update on your Windows 8/10 pc or system.
Conclusion on how to disable windows update service.
By doing the above steps, you have successfully disabled the auto windows update service on your laptop.