Here is another opportunity to Make Money, see How To Make Up To N10,000 Daily Via Kuda Bank Referral
Kuda Bank, like Chipper Cash and others, is an app that rewards users for referring friends. I’m delighted to see you here today, and I’ll show you how you may earn up to 10,000 Naira every day through the Kuda Bank referral program.
The Kuda Bank referral program has been running for a few months now, and I am pleased to say that it is still thriving and compensating existing users for referring new users as promised.
The fact that the Alat Referral program has been suspended for the time being is unavoidable, but that doesn’t stop us from earning money from the comfort of our own homes, which is why I’m writing this post.
Kuda is a free mobile-only bank fully licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Kuda gives you a spending account, a debit card accepted worldwide, and the option of saving every time you spend. In a lame man’s tongue, you can see Kuda as an online wallet to save money and withdraw.
Kuda is referred to as a mobile-only bank because it operates as a bank, you will get a card with which you can withdraw the money in your Kuda account, and unlike other banks, there is no card maintenance fee. It is one thing that makes people like and prefers to use Kuda in their regular bank. Here are some features of this Kuda banking system.
As a user, you can take advantage of the Kuda bank referral system. When you refer a friend to Kuda, you earn N200, short and simple! Kuda does not give sign-up bonuses. Rather, it gives a referral bonus that can be used for mobile recharge or direct transfer to a bank account.
- Click here to download Kuda and join with this code: R4VRjEVp..
- Now, proceed to Sign up with your email address.
- Enter your BVN number and date of birth for verification. If your BVN is valid, you can then proceed to the next step.
- On the next screen, enter your name and correct mobile number to receive an OTP for Kuda app verification.
- If a referral code is requested, enter R4VRjEVp
- Finally, take a selfie of yourself and proceed to set a PIN for the app. This pin will be needed anytime you attempt to login into the app.
How to Refer Friends to Kuda
- From your Kuda Account as a logged user, tap More from the bottom-right of your screen.
- Now, tap Referrals to see your unique referral code.
- Proceed to copy this code and start sharing it with people you would like to invite. Remember a complete referral is worth N200.