In this article, you will be able to access the code to check glo account balance, How to Check Glo Account Balance , Ussd code to check and recharge glo line, Glo ussd account balance code, Glo Recharge Code 2023,how to check glo number,how to check glo bonus ,code to check glo balance in nigeria and all you need to know about glo data and recharge.
Glo Nigeria: Glo is a Nigerian multinational telecommunications company that offers a wide range of voice and data services to its customers in Nigeria and other African countries. It is one of the largest telecoms companies in Nigeria and has a significant market share in the country.
Basically, there are two (2) ways to check Glo Account balance. which is USSD and Glo Mobile App for Android/IOS. Another uncommon way of checking account balance on Glo is by calling for the Glo Customer Service (CS) representative which is also free. On this page, GoldenNewsNg will be guiding you on how to check Glo account balance with USSD and Glo mobile app method. So make sure to read this article till the end so you don’t miss out on any important information.
To check your Glo balance, you can use any of the following methods:
- Dial *124# on your Glo line and send it. You will receive an SMS containing your account balance.
- Dial #124*1# on your Glo line and send it. You will receive an SMS containing your account balance.
- Dial *777# on your Glo line and select “Account Balance“ from the options. You will receive an SMS containing your account balance.
- Send “BAL” to 127 as a text message from your Glo line. You will receive an SMS containing your account balance.
Any of these methods should give you the information you need to check your Glo balance.
Checking Glo Account Balance with USSD
The USSD method of checking glo account balance is one of the easiest you can ever consider. Another advantage is that it functions on all devices without the need of internet connection. It can be used on all button phones, modems etc.
- First, you should open your phone dialer (button phones can skip this step)
- put in this ussd code *124*1#
- The next page should index your Glo account balance
So that’s the three (3) easy steps you can use the access your airtime balance on Glo network.
To check your Glo account balance using the Glo Mobile App, follow the steps below:
- Download and install the Glo Mobile App from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Launch the app and log in with your Glo phone number and password.
- Once you are logged in, you will be taken to the app’s homepage. Tap on the “Menu” icon (three horizontal lines) located at the top left corner of the screen.
- Select “Balance” from the menu options.
- Your Glo account balance will be displayed on the screen.
How to Recharge Glo Account 2023
The first step is to open your mobile dialer (button phones can ignore step)
Insert this ussd code *124*Recharge Voucher#
The next step is the click “Send button” and select the glo sim card on your phone to initiate the recharge sequence
You should get a new top-up screen displaying “the recharge of *** (amount) is successful” and also an SMS with details of the amount you recharged on your phone.
In details, let’s say you purchased a recharge card of 200 Naira with the pin 123456789098765. All you need to do is punch in this ussd code on your phone *124*123456789098765# and send. This should add an additional 200 Naira instantly on your glo sim. You can also call this the glo ussd instant top-up as everything is happening in real-time only
How to recharge your Glo line from your Bank Account
To use this method, you must have a bank account and a glo sim card linked to the bank account i.e the glo sim card must be the sim card (phone number) must be the one you used in registering or opening your bank account. To do this all you need is to;
- Punch in this USSD code *805# on your phone
- The next step is to select your bank of choice from available banks linked with your phone number by responding with “1”, “2”, “3” etc……..
- Enter the amount of recharge you want to top-up on your Glo line and click
- “Send” to execute the top-up sequence
You should receive an SMS from your bank (debit) and Glo (credit) informing you of your latest transaction.